LAST CALL! ICV will end in June 2018
For consultancy projects, each voucher worth $5,000 may be redeemed for services from the participating service providers. A SME may apply for a maximum of two vouchers per capability area for supported services. SMEs which wish to further upgrade their capabilities in any of the areas may tap on the other higher-value Grants.
A. Consultancy – Financial Management
- Planning & Budgeting
- Cash-flow & Working Capital Management
- Financial Controls for SMEs
- Financial Assessment and Planning for Growth
B. Consultancy – Human Resources
- Manpower Planning
- Recruitment & Selection
- Compensation & Benefits
- Performance Management
- Learning & Development
- Talent Management
C. Consultancy – Innovation
- Technology Development – Technical Feasibility Study
- Technology Development – Technical Support
- IP Business Diagnostic – Phase A
- IP Legal Diagnostic – Phase B
- Customer Insights
D. Consultancy – Productivity
- Quality Management – ISO 9001
- Quality Management – ISO 14001
- Quality Manamgement – OHSAS 18001
- Quality Management – HACCP (SS590)
- Quality Management – HALAL Whole Plant
- SME Management Action for Results – SMART
- Productivity Management – Productivity Diagnosis & Measurement
- Productivity Management – Productivity Improvement Projects
- Service Excellence – Service Diagnosis
- Service Excellence – Mystery Audits
- Service Excellence – Service Improvement
- Energy Efficiency Audit
How to apply?
Step 1: Review the full list of supported services and the project scope.
Step 2: Once you have selected a service, contact one of the participating service providers to discuss the project. The service provider must agree to undertake the project before you can submit your application online.
Step 3: Apply via the Online Portal. All applications will be processed within 6 weeks upon submission of all required documentations and successful applicants will be notified via email.
Step 4: Upon project completion, both the SME applicant and service provider must endorse the project report before submission to SPRING.